The Sri Lanka Association of Software and Service Companies (SLASSCOM) is the primary IT/BPO business association in Sri Lanka. It is a consortium that serves as an interface to the Sri Lankan software industry and Sri Lankan BPO. InfoMate is an active member of SLASSCOM and is highly active with SLASSCOM to enhance the BPO Industry in Sri Lanka.
Visit Site : http://www.slasscom.lk/
The objective of SLASSCOM
“To act as a catalyst of growth of the Sri Lankan IT and BPO industry by facilitating trade and business, propagation of education and employment, encouragement of research and innovation, and by supporting the creation of a progressive national policy framework.”
This will be achieved by:
- By building a forum to bring industry together in a single voice
- Partner with Government in formulating policies, legislation, investment promotion and infrastructure development
- Partner with stakeholders for promoting the industry in global and local markets.
- Encourage members to uphold world class quality standards.
- Position Sri Lanka as a premier global sourcing destination.
- Expand the quantity and quality of the IT-BPO professional pool in Sri Lanka.
- Strive to uphold Intellectual Property Rights to enable to growth of the industry.
- Catalyze research, though leadership and innovation
- Add value to members by way of achieving shared aspirations, supporting growth and profitability, safeguarding members’ interests and access to knowledge and insights