Software & technology company from Australia
Our client is a provider of software and technology solutions to companies in Australia and the Middle East. Their immediate requirement was for Accounts Payable (AP) processing resources. Based on the recommendation of their consultant, they decided to initiate a finance transformation and involve the extended office concept working wth Sri Lanka.
The Accounts Payable process was handled using the clientâ€™s ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics which was accessed remotely from Sri Lanka through a VPN. Infomate deployed a senior team leader to oversee the process and serve as the single point of contact for the client. The client conducted the initial training and our process excellence team documented everything while working to the Australian calendar.
- Handling supplier mailbox and correspondence with suppliers.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes in Microsoft Dynamics
- Liaising with business heads on approvals
- Monthly reporting on process KPIâ€™s and continuous improvement
- Training on Microsoft Dynamics
- Managing sensitivities of communication with suppliers
- Navigating a system upgrade and a change in the data capture process
Business Benefits & Outcome
- Accuracy score of 99.8% was maintained
- Maintained the timeliness in processing invoices and responding to supplier queries
- Exceeded SLAâ€™s
- Detailed standard operating procedure manuals, together with defined functions and responsibilities resulted in improved controls and process streamlining
- Established a platform to build process improvements and automation which allowed the process to be fully automated since we launched it.
- The client was freed up from challenges relating to staffing, staff retention and training, as Infomate managed the end-to-end training and team management process
- Regular status updates and reporting on every aspect of the process provided valuable insight and continuous improvement.